Our mission is to deliver meals to elderly and vulnerable people who are directly affected and without assistance.
Here is the latest update on our services:
- Our Canteens in Battersea and Elephant & Castle have unfortunately been suspended. We are working to find a solution to continue offering food to those communities.
- Our Graveney Canteen will produce healthy meals for home delivery.
We are looking for volunteers who are interested in helping their neighbours in South London.
As we determine the logistics for this shift in our operation, we are looking for:
- Cooks to prepare and pack takeaway meals
- Volunteers to sort donated food and pack food parcels
- Drivers & cyclists to deliver meals and food parcels
- Flyer distributors to help us publicise the service
- Community connectors - those in the know who can signpost those in need.
We need to mobilise quickly, so here's the form to register your interest.
We will be in touch to get you started! Please contact us directly if you have any questions: email@example.com.
We are also looking for financial support as we adjust our operations.
We would be extremely grateful for any contribution you could make during this difficult time as we meet increased demand and add on a delivery service to reach the most vulnerable people in our community. Please donate here.
The Be Enriched Team